- By isolating the motor from the system airstream, the bifurcated fan can handle a wide variety of saturated and dust laden atmospheres, heated air and hot gases.
- Maximum ambient temperature 200˚C
- Motors are of the B3 foot mounting type, totally enclosed and fan cooled.
- Where indicated, the motor is suitable for speed control when the ambient air temperature is not higher than 60˚C.
- Single phase 220-240V 50 Hz supply are available in 5 sizes: -250, 315,400,450 and 500mm diameter. 250 to 400 diameters in either 2 or 4 pole versions, 500mm diameter in 4 poles.
- Three phase 380-440V 50Hz supply are available in eleven sizes 250, 315, 400, 450, 500, 560, 630 in either 2 or 4 pole versions (710, 800, 900 and 1000 dia are available as 4 pole).
- Motor insulation Class ‘F’ and IP55 protected against dust and water jets from any angle, allowing outside applications.
- Adequate space is provided within the motor compartment to ensure a plentiful supply of cooling air. The air within the motor compartment must not exceed 40˚C.
- Suitable for relative humidity levels up to 95% R.H.